Friday, February 17, 2012

Tomorrow..tomorrow....

Chillin at cousin Mike and Maryanne's in San Fran getting ready to go to sleep to prepare for the job fair tomorrow.  I am excited, but not as excited as I should be.  I am nervous, but not as nervous as I should be.  Blah blah blah I can't get over how much I hate that I have something that I am not in control of that is distactting my lfe.  I wish with  all my heart I could walk in there tomorrow and let a magiacal weekeend unfold with no real destination in site.  But alas decisions weigh heavy these days.  Not sure what to expect tomorrow but I plan to be there early:)  Let's hope someone gives this girl a job.  but as we said last night, "I need to be in love....." None of this lustful romanace this needs to be the real deal or I will walk away.  and I will:)

No comments:

Post a Comment